Changing Parameters

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Scale

I made it to the gym this week. Twice. And it sucked. Twice. But I did feel better after I went than before.

I was shocked.

I did pretty well with the eating. Or, more accurately, not over-eating. (Unless you count the three cupcakes I ate last night. But they were very small. And I earned them, damn-it. And it was my first indulgence.)

On weigh-in day (Tuesday), I weighed the same as I did a week ago. I was very discouraged. That is not what made me eat the three cupcakes. Nothing MADE me eat the three cupcakes. I wanted them. They were small. I ate them. They were good.

Today I weighed myself again. Broke the rules (as per usual). Either I lost three pounds in the last two days or there is something wrong with the scale at the gym. Either way, I'll take it. Although I wonder if tomorrow I will weigh 2 or 3 or even 5 pounds more. Or less, I suppose. It seems that the scale is having a bit of fun with me.

Ha ha. Very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home