Changing Parameters

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Blame Game

The problem with feeling better after being sick for a week is that you grasp at it and try to hold on and push it forward into complete recovery. I ran four miles yesterday after having not moved from the couch for six days. And today, I'm back on the couch. I don't blame the run. I blame my roommate. I blame her for being in Japan when she should be here bringing me soup and telling me to go to the doctor. If she were here, she would have made me go to the doctor days ago. But instead, she's in Japan eating Sukiyaki and drinking saki and singing karaoke, while poor Joanna fights off the plague!

If she hadn't just bought me an iPod Shuffle for my birthday, I might not be able to forgive her.

1 Comments:

  • Boo, Colleen. Stupid roommate.

    PS: ysmkwow (a great name for a Russian comedian)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home